J. Michael McBride, P.C. has represented corporate debtors in various industry groups, including high-tech manufacturers and developers, restaurants, printing and packaging, oil and gas, hospitality, and real estate partnerships and developments. We have represented our clients in reorganizations, asset sales, and liquidations.
Examples include the representation of:
- A corporate debtor in the printing and graphics industry in its successful Chapter 11 reorganization.
- A Chapter 11 corporate debtor in the manufacturing business that sold its operating assets out of bankruptcy. A plan of liquidation was confirmed in the case
- An individual owner of a local heating and air conditioning business involving a workout and subsequent bankruptcy matter.
- Manufacturing debtors where a plan was confirmed and a post-confirmation trust was established for the benefit of the creditors.
- Franchises in personal Chapter 11 cases in conjunction with their corporate bankruptcy. Their company operated five Wendy’s restaurants.
- Several entities established to own and operate real property in their Chapter 11 reorganizations. These entities owned such properties such as an office tower outside of Denver, numerous health clubs in San Diego, a computer manufacturing company, and five hotels on the east coast.